LCCHS Class 1970

Virtual Home of Class '70 Alumni, La Carlota City High School, Negros Occidental, Philippines

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Reunion 2010

willie

Anong balita diyan?  Wala man lang  comment for the forthcoming  reunion. Tuloy pa ba?

Saan ang venue?  May roster ba kung sino ang mag aattend?

Mr. Administrator- baka puwede kang  gumawa ng sign-up page dito sa web para may idea kung sino ang makakarating.

--
January 2, 2010 at 5:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The Administrator
Administrator

Don't  worry. I will try. But for the meantime there's no sure list of those who signify to attend the July 2010 Reunion. The only list available is for the pledges and support for the souvenir program, T-shirts printing, foods, among others as discussed in our  recent meeting during the Christmas party at  Joe's residence in Villa Caridad, La Carlota City.

January 3, 2010 at 4:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Edgar Lacson

When will be the next meeting for the reunion 2010?

January 13, 2010 at 6:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

The Administrator
Administrator

The Administrator at 04:12AM on Jan 03, 2010

Don't  worry. I will try. But for the meantime there's no sure list of those who signify to attend the July 2010 Reunion. The only list available is for the pledges and support for the souvenir program, T-shirts printing, foods, among others as discussed in our  recent meeting during the Christmas party at  Joe's residence in Villa Caridad, La Carlota City.

According to Jose Tionsay, Class 70 treasurer whom I was able to talk to him just this morning (Jan. 28) and inquire the status of the outcome of their meeting last January 24 at Christine Layson's house. He said the next update meeting will be February 27, last Saturday of the said month at La Carlota City High School compound at 2pm. He further told me that registration fee for our forthcoming Homecoming on July is Php100, and Php200 for T-shirt with print. While foods are free. On the issue of the Souvenir Program, it was discontinued for the expenses intended for it are costly for most of the alumni. Since only some of the alumni can afford it to contribute, it will therefor adversely affect the attendance of those who couldn't meet the required amount to be raised. Thus, it was finally discontinued, according to Joe to give encourage more alumni to attend the momentous gathering.

February 6, 2010 at 10:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.